Prices: Canadian Dollars
Please read carefully. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE (hereinafter the "Site") CONSTITUTES YOURUNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this site. Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you visit this Site. Materials contained within this Site are intended for Canadian & U.S. residents only.
1. License. When You, the user ("You"), use the Site, Armeni Jewelers Inc. ("ArmeniJewelers.com")grants a limited revocable license to You to use the Site solely on behalf of Yourself or Your organization or company for personal, non-commercial use and solely in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for Your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to You as a result of any such downloading or copying. This license expressly prohibits You, without limitation, from reselling the Site or any portion thereof or the services offered by Armeni Jewelers Inc., making any derivative work of the Site, collecting or using e-mail addresses or other information, ratings or listings, or extracting or mining any data whatsoever. You may use this Site for legitimate informational and shopping purposes only. You may not harm the Site in any way or otherwise use the Site in any improper manner, including, but not limited to hacking into the Site's systems, spoofing or faking e-mail headers or slowing or stopping the functionality of the Site.
2. Registration and Password: In the event that you register and/or purchase product through this Site, You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by the registration form. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Armeni Jewelers Inc. suspects, for any reason, that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Armeni Jewelers Inc., in its sole discretion, haste right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site by You. You will create a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Armeni Jewelers Inc. of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. Armeni Jewelers Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this paragraph.
3. Links to Other Sites. References on this Site to any name, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to You and do not in any way constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Armeni Jewelers Inc. regarding the third party information, product or service. These sites are maintained by third parties over whom Armeni Jewelers Inc. exercises no control.
Armeni Jewelers Inc. has not reviewed all sites linked to this Site and Armeni Jewelers Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. If You decide to link to any such third party site, You do so at Your own risk.
4. Statements Made in Describing Goods. Armeni Jewelers Inc. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE ORTHE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BECORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHERHARMFUL COMPONENTS. Armeni Jewelers Inc. CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS INANY CATALOGUE, PRODUCT ADVERTISING MATERIAL, OR SITE, ANY GLOSSARIES CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL. MATERIAL ON THE SITE ALSO MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL IN ACCURACIESOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED WITHOUT NOTICE; Armeni Jewelers Inc. WILLNOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH INACCURACIES, ERRORS, CHANGES, OR UPDATES. Armeni Jewelers Inc. IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION MAY ADD, DELETE, OR CHANGE SOME OR ALL SERVICES OFFERED VIATHE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
5. Permission to Use Your Content. All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications You transmit to Armeni Jewelers Inc. concerning the materials contained in this Site shall be on anon-confidential basis. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, "User Content") to Armeni Jewelers Inc., You automatically grant Armeni Jewelers Inc. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporateit in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full termof any rights that may exist in such User Content. Further, Armeni Jewelers Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions contained in any communications You send to this Site without compensation to You and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to creating, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services using such information.
6. Your Representations & Indemnification Obligation. You expressly represent and warrant to Armeni Jewelers Inc. that You will use this Site, and any products purchased from Armeni Jewelers Inc., in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Armeni Jewelers Inc., subsidiaries, and affiliates, and all of their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors, assigns, agents, licensors, and third party providers to the Site from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from (a) Your use of the Site; or (b) any breach by You of these Terms and Conditions of Use. You hereby waive and release Armeni Jewelers Inc. from all rights of contribution or indemnity to which You otherwise may be entitled. Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will fully cooperate with Armeni Jewelers Inc. in asserting any available defenses.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OFTHE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Armeni Jewelers Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALLREPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OFTHE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, MERCHANDISE, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR DISPLAYED ONTHIS SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, EXCEPT AS SETFORTH BELOW. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Armeni Jewelers Inc. DISCLAIMS ALLWARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE Armeni Jewelers Inc. WEB SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOTAPPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any purchase, simply return it to Armeni Jewelers Inc. within 30 days of purchase (10 days for watches) for full credit or exchange less 15% restocking fee. The item must be in its original packaging. Return shipping charges must be prepaid by You and You must insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. All warranty materials and the original receipt must be included with any returned purchases. The item must not have been worn or altered in any way.
8. Colors and Pricing: Armeni Jewelers Inc. makes every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of its products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors You see will depend on Your monitor, Armeni Jewelers Inc. cannot guarantee that Your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. While Armeni Jewelers Inc. strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical efforts may occur. Armeni Jewelers Inc. cannot confirm the price of an item until after You order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Armeni Jewelers Inc. shall have the right, in its sole discretion to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Armeni Jewelers Inc. may, at its discretion, either contact You with instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
9. Acceptance: Please note that there may be certain orders that Armeni Jewelers Inc. is unable to accept and must cancel. Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or error in product origin information, or problems identified as part of credit and fraud avoidance. Armeni Jewelers Inc. also may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. Armeni Jewelers Inc. will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is canceled after Your credit card has been charged, Armeni Jewelers Inc. will issue a credit to Your credit card in the amount of the charge. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right, without prior notification, to refuse service to any customer.
10. Quantity Limits and Dealer Sales: Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same Armeni Jewelers Inc. account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Armeni Jewelers Inc. will provide notification to the customer e-mail and/or billing address should such limits be applied. Armeni Jewelers Inc. also reserves the right to prohibit sales to dealers.
11. Shipment of Orders: Items ordered through ArmeniJewelers.com are shipped Express Post with signature or Federal express on approval. A street address is required for delivery. Merchandise will be delivered ground transportation, which takes between 5-7 business days from the time it is shipped. You may request express delivery, which takes approximately 3 business days, for an additional charge. Processing time for items is approximately up to 10 business days. Delivery times do not include processing time. At this time Armeni Jewelers Inc. only ships merchandise to Canada and the United States.
12. Sales Tax: Armeni Jewelers Inc. operates in Canada. Current law requires Armeni Jewelers to collect BC HST tax on all items. All applicable taxes will be clearly displayed on Your order at order completion time. NOTE: Tax rates are subject to change at any time.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER Armeni Jewelers Inc. NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ORAFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PROPRIETORS, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, SERVANTS, ATTORNEYS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNSWILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISINGDIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, PRODUCTS AVAILABLE OR PURCHASED THROUGHTHE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, OR TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED AT THE SITE OR ARISING FROM THE CATALOGUE,EVEN IF Armeni Jewelers Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL ORINCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THETOTAL LIABILITY OF Armeni Jewelers Inc. OR ITS AFFILIATES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THISSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS AVAILABLE OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE EXCEED THE LESSER OFTHE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Armeni Jewelers Inc. FOR ANY SINGLE RELEVANT PRODUCT AT ISSUE OR ONETHOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000). YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION WILLAPPLY TO ALL USE OF THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THECATALOGUE, PRODUCTS AVAILABLE OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE CATALOGUE, AND TRANSACTIONSCONDUCTED AT THE SITE OR ARISING FROM THE CATALOGUE.
14. Intellectual Property Rights. All materials contained in the Site, including without limitation all text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and written and other materials that are distributed with this Site and all the products available on the Site, are the intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Armeni Jewelers Inc., its affiliates or are owned by third parties and appear in the Site with the permission of their respective owners. Accordingly, such materials are protected by law, including but not limited to United States copyright, patent, trade secret, trade dress and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Armeni Jewelers Inc. and its affiliates and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials that appear on this Site. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, access by You to this Site does not confer any license under any of Armeni Jewelers Inc.' or any third party's intellectual property rights. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Armeni Jewelers Inc. and is also protected by United States and international copyright law. You agree not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce (except as noted above), publish, translate, distribute, transmit, display, reverse engineer, decompile, create derivative works from, sell or participate in the sale of, dissemble or in any way exploit any aspect of the Site. Please be aware that Armeni Jewelers Inc. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Communications on Internet; Events Beyond Armeni Jewelers Inc.' Control. Use of the Internet is solely at Your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Armeni Jewelers Inc. has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, Armeni Jewelers Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained in the Site, or the consequences of any reliance by You on such information. You must make Your own determination as to these matters. Armeni Jewelers Inc. cannot guarantee that You will be able to access the Site at all times or that the Site will be secure, uninterrupted, or error-free, nor can Armeni Jewelers Inc. provide assurances that transactions will be completed properly. Armeni Jewelers Inc. is not responsible for failure to execute a purchase or technical problems that may hinder the efficacy of a purchase (including e-mail, transmission times or other delays). Armeni Jewelers Inc. and its affiliates shall not be liable for damages as a result of any delay or other failure of performance due to causes beyond their reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts by You or by any of Your representatives or by any third parties, acts of military or civil authorities, fire or other casualty, strikes, lockouts, weather, epidemic, war, riot, terrorism, telecommunications interruptions or computer viruses.
17. Security of Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for Your use or logging onto a server or an account that You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site or violations of system or network security may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For Your protection, Armeni Jewelers Inc. reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice and without permission from You. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site. In addition, Armeni Jewelers Inc. will comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You also agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Armeni Jewelers Inc. on this Site or from generally available third party web browsers.
18. Governing Law. This Site (excluding any links) is owned and controlled by Armeni Jewelers Inc. ("Armeni Jewelers Inc.") from its offices within the province of British Columbia, Canada. Although this Site can be accessed from other locations, by accessing this Site, You agree that the statutes and laws of the province of British Columbia, without regard to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Site. In addition, any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions of Use or Your use of this Site may be brought only in the province of British Columbia, Canada and You agree to and consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. You are responsible for Your own compliance with local laws regarding Internet use and access.
19. Notices. Any notices shall be given by e-mail to armeni@ArmeniJewelers.com (in the case of Armeni Jewelers Inc.) or to the e-mail address that You provide to Armeni Jewelers Inc. or such other address as either party shall specify. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after the e-mail is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the e-mail address is invalid. Alternatively, Armeni Jewelers Inc. may give You notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Armeni Jewelers Inc. during the registration process. In addition, you may give Armeni Jewelers Inc. notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to Armeni Jewelers Inc., 733 Humboldt St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 1B1: In case of notice via certified mail, notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing.
20. Construction. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and no construction or inference shall be derived there from. These Terms and Conditions of Use will not be construed for or against either party based on the draftsmanship thereof. No other provisions or changes are binding upon Armeni Jewelers Inc. unless reduced to writing and signed by an authorized Armeni Jewelers Inc. representative. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions or any application thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed sever able and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions and the application of that provision in other situations shall not be affected.
21. Termination. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute an agreement that is effective until terminated by Armeni Jewelers Inc. at any time without notice. Armeni Jewelers Inc. may terminate Your right to use this Site immediately without notice to You if, in Armeni Jewelers Inc.' sole discretion, You violate or fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of termination, You will no longer be authorized to access this Site. The restrictions imposed upon You with respect to material copied or downloaded, and the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use, shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, provided that You discontinue any further use of this Site.
22. Miscellaneous: These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between You and Armeni Jewelers Inc. relating to the subject matter addressed herein. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions of Use is adjudged invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions will remain valid, enforceable, and carried into effect. The Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified by Armeni Jewelers Inc. at any time on without prior notice, by posting such changes at the Site. Modifications required by law or designated by Armeni Jewelers Inc. will become effective immediately. Your continued use of the Site following notice of any such modification will be conclusively deemed Your unconditional acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions of Use. If any such revision is unacceptable to You, You should discontinue use of the Site immediately. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions of Use and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The failure of Armeni Jewelers Inc. to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by You or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Armeni Jewelers Inc.' rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.